Artist, photographer, and writer Harold Davis joins us to discuss his new book Creative Black & White, 2nd Edition, and we talk about the photographer as artist, and how to see the world in monochrome.
We’re giving away a copy of Harold’s book, Creative Black & White, to two PhotoActive listeners! To be eligible, simply subscribe to our newsletter that we use to announce new episodes: the form is at the bottom of every PhotoActive page. If you’ve already subscribed, you’re automatically entered.
- Episode 44: Minimalist Photographer Michael Kenna
- Moonrise, Hernandez, New Mexico by Ansel Adams (Wikipedia)
- Ansel Adams on capturing Moonrise over Hernandez, interview that includes the original image.
- Silver Efex Pro
- Skylum Tonality filters for Luminar
- Episode 42: Memory Cards (Kirk's snapshot pick, the Tonality filters)
Subscribe to the PhotoActive podcast newsletter at the bottom of any page at the PhotoActive web site to be notified of new episodes and be eligible for occasional giveaways. If you’ve already subscribed, you’re automatically entered.
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast. And don't forget to join the PhotoActive Facebook group to discuss the podcast, share your photos, and more.