Do you capture photos using your camera’s automatic modes, or do you shoot using manual settings? Jeff and Kirk debate both approaches, looking at situations where each is appropriate and clarifying which features constitute “auto” modes.
- Jeff's website, Jeff's photos, Jeff on Instagram
- Kirk's website, Kirk's photos, Kirk on Instagram
- Subscribe to the PhotoActive Instagram account
Opinion: Do we really need all those buttons and dials?, Kirk’s article at DPReview
- Jeff: Glide Gear TMP100 Adjustable iPad/ Tablet/ Smartphone Teleprompter
- Kirk: Spring Is Not Cancelled, David Hockney and Martin Gayford
Subscribe to the PhotoActive podcast newsletter at the bottom of any page at the PhotoActive web site to be notified of new episodes and be eligible for occasional giveaways. If you’ve already subscribed, you’re automatically entered.
If you like the show, please subscribe in iTunes/Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast. And don't forget to join the PhotoActive Facebook group to discuss the podcast, share your photos, and more.
Disclosure: Sometimes we use affiliate links for products, in which we receive small commissions to help support PhotoActive.